Thursday, December 03, 2009

What doin'?

That is Murdoch's way of asking you what is happening or what is going on. I personally love it. Not sure why but it makes me laugh. Last night we had police cars speed down our street, happens often enough to not make it alarming but not often enough to make it exciting. So three cop cars pull up two houses down, and they get out and start walking up and down the street. Murdoch and I turned out the lights and pulled up the shades so we could see what was happening. Not too much happened - I still don't know why they were there but the whole time Murdoch keep saying 'What doin' Mama?' The kid is leaning over the back of the couch looking outside with his bum up in the air and he is choosing this over Handy Manny! I am not sure if this is the best lesson to teach your children - yes go spy on your neighbors but make sure you turn the lights out so they don't know!

3 comments:

Ellen 11:52 AM  

I gotta see this on video. Grace used to say "whatchoo doonin?" I miss that. Craig is on his way to Dallas for some meetings, and for some unknown reason Julia keeps saying "Daddy gone to Dallas. He buy me Dallas crackers." I told Craig he'd better come home with some crackers or she'll be really disappointed.

Sarah, Andy, Murdoch, and Deucey 1:25 PM  

He better get some crackers!

Watching him look out the window was pretty funny. I guess I shouldn't encourage that type of behavior but I love it so how am I supposed to stop!?

Unknown 10:51 AM  

He is a funny guy! You're going to be very busy when they both talk...
Great to visit with you all.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP