Saturday, February 12, 2011

Penis Talk

Wednesday Night:

M: Where is T's penis? (while bent over in the bath looking between her legs)

Me: She doesn't have a penis sweetie.

M: Why not?

Me: Because boys have a penis and girls don't.

M: So Daddy has a penis and T doesn't and you don't?

Me: Yes that is correct. (And grateful that I didn't have to get into vaginas right then)

M: T touch my penis. Come on touch it! (While smiling and laughing)

Me: M please don't make her do that she doesn't want to.

Thursday night, A arrives home from travel:

M: Dad I have a penis.

A: Yes you do. (Clearly wondering where this has come from).

M: And so do you.

A: Yes I do.

About 30 minutes later while A is going to the bathroom.

M: Your penis is really big!

You can't buy publicity like that! :)

1 comments:

Ellen 2:41 PM  

Love this, love this. Grace said something similar to my dad one Christmas. I think her words to my dad were "my daddy is a boy." My dad said "Yes, I know your daddy is a boy", and Grace said "My daddy is a big boy because he has a big penis."

My dad laughed, and I think Craig left the room, clearly embarrassed.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP