Friday, June 17, 2011

Bathroom talk

M & I are in the ladies room at the beach:

M: One of my poops looks like a turtle.

Me: There is a turtle in the toilet? ( I didn't catch the info on the first round)

M: No! One of my poops look like a turtle!

Me: Oh great, make sure you flush the toilet.

Woman walks into the bathroom.

M: There is red in it. Do you think that is a strawberry?

Me: Could be. How about you wipe and flush.

M: I think there is some yellow in it as well, it could be corn.

Me:Hoping the woman doesn't realize what he is talking about. So I saw 'Sorry about that'.

Woman: Don't worry we are at the beach with young kids as well. And then she walks out.


At least that is better than last year when M wasn't toilet trained, we didn't have any swim diapers, and he let one go in a very wet and sandy. I will leave that to your imagination but I can tell you that is seared in my memory and we still talk about it.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP