Thursday, July 10, 2008

Camera Down!

I have the camera, I have the battery, but I don't have the little thing that the battery fits into in order to pull it into the wall to charge it. So we are running on empty right now. I want to save the little bit of battery life just in case something big happens and I don't have enough battery life to get the photos from the camera to the computer. So right now I have a few videos but that is about it. Hopefully I can find one of these chargers soon! I have a lot of photos on that camera and I would like to get them uploaded.

On a positive note it looks like we might get insulation today which means that walls aren't far behind! I can't wait for this house project to be over!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP