Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Long time no blog....

It has been a little while since my last post. We have been very busy - I had a wedding shower/bachelorette party on Saturday that I was organizing and then we went to the George Michael concert on Sunday night so it was a packed weekend for us. Plus videos aren't downloading onto my laptop - I need to fix that and I just haven't been motivated to do so. But my Dad called saying that he had some pictures from our trip to STL back in May ready so I thought why not post those. Murdoch already looks so different so I thought it was good to see these. I hope you enjoy them and I will try to post more pictures soon - I just need to get those on my laptop!

1 comments:

Unknown 8:41 AM  

These are terrific photos. I especially like the ones where he's getting familiar with a beer bottle and enjoying it! Thanks...

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP