Friday, September 26, 2008

When NO is still cute

Murdoch has learned what 'no' and 'don't' mean but right now he can't say them, at least verbally so it hasn't become an annoying habit, yet, so I thought I would do a little memory post - I haven't done on in forever! Now if you tell him no or don't, he usually shakes his head and smiles back at you. This has caused a lot of smiling and laughter from both Andy and myself. Though this is funny now it is going to be a royal pain pretty soon so we really need to stop it. He also shakes his hand and forearm back and forth when he doesn't want something - I think I need to get a video of that because it is hard to explain and it is something that makes me smile so I want to have it for the future.

We are going out for a date night tonight - we are finally going to see The Dark Knight. This will be my first movie in a theatre since the birth of Murdoch and the movie is supposed to be very good so I am really looking forward to it. Andy and I need to make a point to have time that is just for the two of us - that is often lost when you have a little person in the house. Though he is a great source of joy, laughter, and happiness we need to remember that we also have a world that doesn't include him and what he does every second of the day.

Enjoy the weekend - we are looking to survive the 3-6 inches of rain this weekend!

2 comments:

Nelle 8:17 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen 8:21 AM  

Happy Date Night! Can't wait to see video's of Murdoch's new skills.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP