Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Catching up

So I have been a bad blogger lately. Things have been really busy lately for the Suthersons. Two weekends ago my best friend Courtney got married. It was a gorgeous wedding and she looked awesome! We had a great time, I only have a few pictures so hopefully I can get some good ones from someone else. Then this past weekend Andy's best friend Matt got married. We stayed two nights, without a kid or a dog, in a hotel, and it was great! We took Monday as a vacation day and now we are back in the groove of work and all of that other stuff. Andy's parents were nice enough to take Deucey and Murdoch up to Maine on Saturday so we have been troop-free for about 5 days! That is crazy. I definitely miss them when I think about it but it has also been nice to have the quiet of the house just to ourselves. Talli is bringing them back today so it will be the crazy house when I get home tonight which is fine because it is a good crazy but it was nice to have a little time for just the two of us. Hopefully I will have some pictures soon. I hope you are all well, I missed you too!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP