Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What is it about those Twilight books?

Yes I admit I have read them and I love them! Friday the new movie comes out. I am not going on Friday but maybe in a few weeks when it dies down a little bit. I was totally skeptical of the books and then I couldn't get enough. Well I feel a little better after reading the following article:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/16/older.twilight.fans/index.html
It isn't just me. Actually the more I talk about it the more I run into people around the same age that love the books as well. I was a little embarrassed but now I just don't care. I read those while I was pregnant and I loved them! It is just hard to get into new books now but I am sure I will find something. If you haven't read them go out there and read them!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP