Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

T turned 1 yesterday so I thought I would put up some pictures of her at each month. Last night when I was putting her to bed I could have been there all night rocking her to sleep. I was so filled with love that I think I could have done that all night long and I had an incredibly uncontrollable urge to squeeze her. Things I want to remember:

-She loves crawling up the stairs
-She will play in her crib quietly in the morning - thank you!
-She has a funny laugh that almost sounds like a smokers cough
-She loves her brother and he can always make her laugh
-She loves food
-She loves to stand up on the couch and just let go - so far no injures
-She loves her blankets though there isn't a favorite
-She loves her Dad
-She can crawl and then suddenly switch to her turbo speed
-She can grab your glasses off your face without you even knowing what happened.
-She smiles are almost everyone
-She drops her food on the ground when she is finished - Deucey loves her!
-She sleeps all night
-She is a dare devil
-She loves her bath time, especially with her big brother
-She can screech!
-Those two bottom teeth when she smiles!
-She loves carrots

Here are the pictures for each month:

Me on my due date, she didn't feel like coming out for another 10 days and even that required some intervention, and yes I swore I would never show anyone a pregnancy picture but for some reason I just don't care at this point:



The day she was born:



One month old:



Two months old:



Three months old:



Four months old:



Five months old:



Six months old:



Seven months old:



Eight months old:



Nine months old:



Ten months old:



Eleven months old:



ONE YEAR OLD! No pictures with icing all over her - she spit her cupcakes right out, maybe next year:



I love you so much my baby girl! I don't think you will ever know how much until you have your own kids - I didn't. I am so proud and happy.

1 comments:

Ellen 5:54 PM  

This makes me cry. Happy Year.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP