Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

A left for Vegas early Saturday morning. Luckily my in-laws extended their visit a few days to help. After an action packed weekend including my first 4 year old birthday party with about 30 kids they left Monday morning. My Mom arrived late Tuesday night just before 2 feet of snow were dumped on us overnight. Working from home today and both kids are home so it is not my most successful working day ever. Shoveled some though several more inches have fallen. At this point there is no where else to put the snow so the snow may just stay there and I will hope that it will melt with the sun in the next couple of days. The kids didn't even go out in the snow. I really need to get at least a sled and put them in it for a walk around the block. I am sure the drop off at daycare and commute to work tomorrow will be great!

A arrives home on Friday at some point. I am just hoping to get through the next couple of days and T doesn't decide to play from 2:30 - 4:30 and then my alarm goes off at 4:45 because I am slowly dying. A leaves again on Monday but he will be back on Wednesday so at least it isn't a week. And I am getting my hair cut and colored on Saturday morning at 9 so that will be about 2 hours of time to myself.

I could really use a snow blower right now.....

1 comments:

Ellen 11:46 AM  

I think your week calls for a margarita or perhaps a martini or better yet shots of whatever alcohol you have around.

You, my friend, are a tough woman. I bow down to your patience!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP