Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm working on it.......

M has been going to to daycare since he was 10 weeks old. So you would think that by 3.4 he would be an old pro. Sadly for the parent that has to drop him off that isn't the case. We have discussed it many times that we would like a drop off that doesn't involved crying and whining. I picked M up the other day:

M: I cried when Daddy dropped me off.

Me: I thought we were working on not crying and whining when we go to school.

M: Mom, I'm working on it, I'm working on it....

It was so cute. Now he says that all of the time and it makes me smile every time.

1 comments:

Unknown 12:24 PM  

We love it! Poor guy has a little problem with transitions...

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP