Monday, January 23, 2012

Can we get a new couch?

M and I are in the car. He is telling me about how he made a bed on the floor because his bed isn't comfortable.

M: My bed isn't comfortable so I made a new one on the floor.

Me: Is it too small?

M: No. The one on the floor is even smaller.

Me: Okay. When we move I was thinking we could get you a new bed. And you could help pick it out.

M: Yeah! Can we get a new couch too?

Me: Maybe, I hadn't really thought about it. Why?

M: So we can jump on it.

Me: Jump on it? You can't do that.

M: Well M2 said that we could jump on his house when he moved into his new house so I want to do that too.

It all makes sense when you have the right context.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP