Monday, January 30, 2012

Eating disorder at 2?

Saturday night:

T comes out of her bedroom, door slams. Walking upstairs. Door slams again. I head upstairs to see what is going on. She is back in bed so I start to clean a few things up. Then the door opens again. T is standing in the doorway with a bag of pretzels. T hands over the bag.

Sunday morning:

The bag of pretzels is on the counter. T walks by and taps it, looks at me and says:

'Mommy put these up high please because I want to eat them.'

Some background - things that they like and eat when they are not supposed to go up on high shelves. I thought that was pretty funny. Please take it away from me because I can't control myself!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP