Monday, January 21, 2008

Starting a new life together....



Two of our best friends have gotten engaged and have set their wedding dates for this coming September. Andy and I are thrilled! Matt, one of his best friends, got engaged to Ingrid in the Fall while they were in China and one of my best friends, Courtney, got engaged to Wayne a few days before Christmas. I only have pictures of Courtney and Wayne because Ingrid is out of town but I am sure once she gets back from her travels we can get some pictures. I am so excited for both couples and I am so excited for some weddings - it is like a vacation to look forward to - I know that is kind of selfish to say because it is their day but I am excited for a night out where Andy and I can be a couple again without Mur! Can't wait. CONGRATS to the happy couples!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP