Friday, January 23, 2009

A trip to the hospital anyone?





Just in case you were worried I thought I would say up front Murdoch is not involved in any trip to the hospital. I thought this picture of Murdoch was cute and it would cheer my Mom up.

My Mom had knee surgery on Tuesday. She had her second knee replacement. My Dad said that the surgery went well but it is a long road of lots of pain and PT - she knows this after her experience with her first knee replacement. It is going to be a long road to recovery but in the end she is going to be in a lot less pain.


Apparently I had some sympathy pain - I ended up at the hospital on Tuesday as well - though nothing serious. I cut my finger on a can of diced tomatoes that I had just opened. I didn't have to get stitches because of where the cut was on my finger - too close to the bone - so they used glue. It is basically super glue for your body. So I have that and a splint which makes it very hard to do things because it is my right hand. Only a few days of this though so I really can't complain.

1 comments:

Unknown 11:31 AM  

It's a terrific photo of a toddler!
Glad the surgery went well for your mother... and that you are only inconvenienced.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP