Wednesday, January 07, 2009

MIA

So I haven't posted in about a month. It was a rough month so I am hoping that things settle down and return to 'normal'. Work has been crazy and then we had the holidays - Murdoch got the stomach flu and gave it to everyone for Christmas. So that really killed us - Murdoch wasn't in bed all day but I sure was. So we got through the holidays and then Ellen was just here for a visit which was great. So hopefully as we get back to our routine there will be more posts. Pictures are coming - again I just need to get organized! I hope you all had a wonder Christmas and Happy New Year! We are looking forward to a great 2009.

1 comments:

Ellen 5:24 PM  

So great to see you, and I'm looking forward to future updates on the blog!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP