Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting rid of more junk mail

I had a previous post about a service you sign up for that helps get rid of junk mail and also plants trees. I am still a member of that but the other day I went to their new website to get rid of a couple of catalogues and I couldn't find the login page. I sent them a note because I thought I was losing my mind. The new company, Precycle won't be handling catalogues in the future so they recommended the following website. It is free. I signed up and added a few catalogues. Hopefully it works! Sign up now before they start to charge a fee!

http://www.catalogchoice.org

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP