Friday, May 07, 2010

Updates - what has been going on?!

Deucey went back to the surgeon today for her 10 week check-up and she has been cleared! They said that the bone has grown back perfectly and her leg is very stable. I can't tell you how excited I am about this. It has been a long road though I am now so scared of her either blowing the other knee our or having it happen to this knee again!

T is crawling up a storm, now she is pulling herself up to a standing position, and yesterday at school she went up the three stairs of the climber! I think we are in big trouble. Two mobile kids is much different than one crazy guy running around the house. It is so funny how much she laughs, the fact that she wakes up in the morning and you hear her talking to herself (read in-between the lines not screaming or crying!) and the fact that you can just put her down awake and she goes to bed. She has two teeth, she feeds her the bottle now, and she gets very upset if someone else has a banana she gets very upset if she can't have one. She loves to wave like the queen and she loves to spin in circles on her bum. So cute!

M is crazy! Talking up a storm - there are new words every day. Now I ask him to 'read' stories to me - he tells me what all of the pictures are. He has learned to be dramatic - sticking his lower lip out if he is pretending to be sad and kind of slumping over if he doesn't want to do something. I laugh every time. He is now building 'spaceship's - which are basically all of his toys in a big circle. T is allowed in and she just chews on things while she is in there. M now loves to draw - I tape paper to the ground so it doesn't get too messy. We are planting strawberries and they are HIS strawberries as he likes to tell us. I thought him how food goes through his body so he now says esophagus. So cute! He still holds my hand, gives me kisses and hugs, and wants to lay around with me. I am so going to miss when that is gone. He also leans to the one side of his bum to toot and then let's us know that he is doing it - I wonder where that comes from?! He runs around singing nursery rhyms - that entertains me every time. Andy got him a little hockey net and stick - he shots them in and then T crawls in and gets the ball/puck and puts it in her mouth.

1 comments:

Unknown 9:48 AM  

That is an update... sorry I didn't see it before our chat. Oh well, I'll ask M about it another time. I love the fact that T is right in there with him. This summer will be a busy one and next summer - whew!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP