Monday, October 01, 2007

4 Weeks/1 Month Old



Murdoch was four months old on September 25th and one month old on September 28th. I can't believe he is already a month old - it seems like it went so fast but at the same time it seems like forever since he was born. I already want him to stop growing and just stay my little man swaddled up and tiny. I know you can't stop it but I have to say that I really like him at this age. At times I wish he could talk and walk and we could go to the park together and have some fun but when he is asleep in my lap like a little present I wish he could stay this small forever. Enough of my Mom talk here are his stats from the doctor's visit on September 26th: 12 pounds, 2 ounces, 23.5 inches so he has definitely grown. The doctor said he is very strong for his age so of course we are proud parents. He goes back in a month and this time he gets his first set of shots - I don't think he will enjoy that visit very much.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP