Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Murdoch & Deucey


We have gotten a lot of requests for pictures of Murdoch with Deucey. Deucey has been great with Murdoch. When I get up to feed and change him in the middle of the night Deucey is always right next to me making sure everything is going well. Every time Murdoch cries in his crib Deucey goes running into the room as if to say it is okay Murdoch! Too bad she can't get him out of bed and rock him back to sleep :)

I took a few this weekend so here they are! I am sure we will have more as Murdoch gets bigger and more mobile. Here is the link to the pictures

1 comments:

Ellen 11:06 AM  

I love the pictures from your weekend in Maine set, but I have a question: where was Sarah?? Not a single pic of mom and baby. Andy needs to get behind the camera a little more!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP