Monday, October 01, 2007

Going for a walk



Just about every morning I try to take Murdoch and Deucey out for a walk. Deucey is a little insane in the morning so it helps make the rest of the day with her a little more pleasant and I think Murdoch really enjoys being outside now that he can kind of look around though I am not sure exactly what he sees. The last reason I do the walk is because in the first couple of weeks I would look at the clock and see that it was 5 PM and I wouldn't have left the house for the whole day. So this way I get some exercise so hopefully when I go back to work I won't have to still wear my maternity clothes and the fresh air is good for me as well - no reason to stay inside the house when it is so nice out, that is just depressing. Here are a few pictures of me getting ready for the walk - I just though Murdoch was too cute so I though I would share the pictures with you.

2 comments:

Ellen 6:09 AM  

Oh my god, he's changing so much. I see more and more of Sarah in him every new picture you post.

Grace was a strong little infant, and though we're not sure, we think this correlates with her being a very coordinated and physical little three year old. My lump on the log, Juia is so different!
You can't post too many pictures. We love seeing them.

Unknown 8:25 AM  

It's one thing to hear the pediatrician update and quite another to see how he's growing and filling out. Hugh and Bob are bragging about how he's going to be a big guy - quite able to knock off any bullying from his peers!
I agree, Sarah - he is cute! Can't wait to see him again!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP