Thursday, June 12, 2008

Very Busy!

We have been very busy over the past couple of weeks so the blog has been neglected. All of the trim in Murdoch's room was finished so we are working on getting all of this painted. We completed the baseboard over the weekend so we put his new rug out and it is starting to look like a real nursery. There is still a long way to go but at least that is something.

This Saturday I am leaving for Georgia to visit the Byrons but we are also having out family room, hallway, and one bathroom gutted while I am gone so we are working hard to get everything out of those rooms and get it covered up so there isn't too much dust.

By the time I leave work, pick up Murdoch, maybe go for a walk, get him off to bed, do something on the house, and eat there isn't any time for blogging. I have a lot of pictures and videos waiting to be posted but no energy to do it. I am sure we will have a lot of pictures and storied from our trip to Georgia. Until then enjoy your weekend and I will talk to you when we get back - maybe I will sneak in a post or two while I am down there.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP