Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello Again!


This isn't the best picture but it is all I have right now. And I am just way behind on the blog - I haven't even posted pictures from Christmas - how sad is that! Oh well. We have made very good house progress so between that and all of us being sick that has taken up most of our time. And the blocked the USB ports on my work laptop so I need to get set-up on our other PC and I just haven't put the time into that.

I hope you all are having a great 2009 and I am hoping for a few more posts in the coming months of 2009. I have so much backlog of pictures and videos that you think it would be easy!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP