Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Updates

So we went to Target last night to buy a new iron - I have looked for mine for a week and I can't find it. I am sure as soon as I open the new one and use it the old iron will come out of hiding with a drink in hand knowing that his life of manual labor is over because I think this new one is supposed to be better. While I was there I decided to get Murdoch a new toy. Frequently when I pick him up all of the kids are running around the classroom with baby strollers and Murdoch is very upset when he has to give his up and leave. So I decided why not get him one. The only one I could find, without much searching, was a pink one with a purple cloth seat. I know this needs a picture so I will try to get to that now that I am somewhat set up on a new computer. When I was checking out the early-20's guy said - Please don't tell me that is for him. And I said proudly Yes it is! I think that along with the purple Dora the Explorer chair is funny. Murdoch doesn't watch TV so he has no idea who Dora is and right now he has no idea that pink is usually loved by girls. I am thinking that a tutu is up next :) Ah the pictures we can torture our children with later in life!

On a totally different note I saw this article and I thought it was very interesting. Just a little something to read for a raining and cold Thursday - at least that is how things are looking in our part of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/02/17/dying.green/index.html

2 comments:

Ellen 8:08 AM  

Cool article. Nice to read your posts again. There's a battle within our local government about plans for a green cemetery. You wouldn't believe the comments! People are actually worried that AIDS might be passed into the water stream from a natural burial.

I need to get out of this place!

Sarah, Andy, Murdoch, and Deucey 12:02 PM  

That is funny - sorry but I find it funny. I will get back to the posts. The pictures and videos obviously aren't going well but I tend to find these articles that I think people may like so my blog may change into a little less kid-focused - I guess that shiney new Mom thing is wearing off :).

S

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP