Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Good Luck Bob!

Bob, my father in-law, Andy's Dad, and Murdoch & Deucey's grandfather is having surgery for prostate cancer today. I have a really cute picture of Murdoch with spreadable cheese all over his face that I will hopefully post later that I am sure will bring a smile to his face but knowing my track record right now if I waited for that this post may never happen. So I just wanted to get a quick post out saying good luck today! We are thinking of you and sending out good and happy thoughts. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon up and around being chased by your crazy grandchildren! We love you!

3 comments:

Ellen 7:50 AM  

We're thinking about all of you today, especially Bob. Keep us posted.

Sarah, Andy, Murdoch, and Deucey 10:45 AM  

Will do. I assume Andy will talk to his Mom this evening. Right now I have no news but I will definitely let you know.

S

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around 5:25 PM  

We are all thinking about the Sutherlands (especially Bob) today! We look forward to hearing that the surgery was a success!!! Hope you are feeling alright, too, Sarah!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP