Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What everyone wants for Mother's Day...

...a puddle of urine on the floor! Yes that was my big present at the end of the day on Sunday. Luckily it was tile so the cleanup was easy. I was getting Murdoch undressed for his bath and he couldn't wait to get his clothes and diaper off. So much so that I only got one side of the diaper undone and he just stepped out of the other leg. I turned around to put the diaper in the trash and when I turned around it looked like there was a little bit of water on the floor and the bathmat was a little wet. I thought to myself that is odd because I haven't even started the bath. Then I went over for a closer inspection and found the source. Well Murdoch thought this was so funny that he started to do a little 'dance' with his feet, he then added his hands, and then he wiped out in the puddle and thought it was the funniest thing. I couldn't stop laughing. At least it happened about a foot from the bathtub so cleanup wasn't easy. Maybe playing in the water table outside right before the bath wasn't the best idea :)

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown 8:04 AM  

What a vision! You have such a great attitude about the antics of toddlers.
Bob is now holding his side so he can laugh out loud!!
Funny, funny, funny - Love to all

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP