Wednesday, July 15, 2009

D-Day

I have made it to D-day. No baby yet and if he/she wants to stay with its due date things will have to start and happen quickly. So I am thinking that this baby will be late as well. This time I was kind of expecting it so it doesn't seem like as big of a deal and maybe the fact that I know what is coming makes me not quite as anxious.

Murdoch was up at 4 AM. Maybe the whole toddler bed isn't going as well as I thought it was. Or maybe he knows something is up because he has been really clingy lately. I started working from home this week looking to avoid being in labor at work. And Talli is staying with us to help out with Murdoch so those are two changes. So I don't know if it is just that or if he would be like this whether or not I was pregnant. I know I am being impatient but I would like this toddler bed to work and get back to sleep before sleep is taken away yet again.

Heading to the doctor tomorrow. She will set my inducement date which was about 10 or so days past my due date so I assume it will be about the same. I am really hoping I don't reach that date. I am hoping it comes on its own schedule which is before that date. And luckily the weather has been pretty nice which makes things easier.

So thank you for all of your emails and phone calls but we are still in a holding pattern. As Andy says that makes scheduling meetings and social outings kind of difficult - tell me about it! :)

1 comments:

Ellen 1:33 PM  

listen here, small fry, I've been waiting by the phone, and I don't like waiting, get with the program and get out of your mama's tummy. It's way better out here, believe me (well, it isn't really, but you'll like it eventually).

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP