Thursday, July 23, 2009

I-Day

So I have moved from D-Day to I-Day(inducement day). I didn't actually think I would make it - I thought for sure that I would have already gone into labor, had the baby, and maybe we would even be home by now and Andy and I would be staring at each other thinking/saying what did we get ourselves into?! So tonight we head to the hospital, the inducement is scheduled for 8:30 PM but I think there are a whole bunch of tests and such that need to happen so I don't see things moving very quickly. I am thinking baby sometime tomorrow or maybe even Saturday. At this point things are really out of my hands. It is very odd thinking that I will be going to the hospital today no matter what. I wasn't expecting this scenario at all. But I guess there really isn't one way to give birth. I am just hoping that it doesn't take too long and that is about it. The rest will just fall into place.

If anyone is reading this please go to the following blog and send out some good and positive thoughts or prayers - which ever you prefer.

http://byronladybugs.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP