Friday, December 14, 2007

Bath Time

I was looking at Julia's three month video the other day and it just amazes me that Murdoch is doing the exact same thing Julia was doing in the bath. If you haven't seen the video it is a clip of her in the bath and she is kicking all around. I took a bath video of Murdoch near his 3 month birthday because it is so funny how much he nows kicks and really enjoys the bath. It is like they are twins a few months apart. I am sure a lot of babies do the same thing but as a new parent I just found this fascinating. Here is the video!


2 comments:

Ellen 6:07 PM  

The best part is his breathing...it sounds just like Julia too at that age. Watching him makes me so sad that my girl is growing.

Dana and Carrie 5:07 PM  

Can you say Andy look-alike!? Wow!!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP