Monday, December 03, 2007

Snow Day

Our first snow fall of the year! It started snowing last night and we probably ended up with somewhere between one and two inches. Not a lot but it was still nice. I woke up this morning for work and the house was nice and quiet. I wanted to just curl up on the couch and look at the snow while I was drinking my tea. When the snow hasn't been touched by cars or people, it makes everything look so clean and peaceful. The cold sucks in New England but I love the snow so I will deal with the cold and windy weather as long as the snow continues to come back each year.

Posts with pictures and videos coming soon!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP