Monday, December 31, 2007

Murdoch at 4 Months

Murdoch was 4 months old on Friday, December 28th. It is amazing how much he has grown and changed! I wish I could make him stop growing so that he would stay my little baby forever. He is starting to turn over, he loves standing, and his balance when sitting is getting much better. I know he will be walking and talking soon. While that will be a happy and proud moment for me it will also be sad. I just read Ellen's post for Julia's 7 month video and it is really all so true. Andy and started dating almost 10 years ago and I couldn't ask for more in a husband - there are days when I wouldn't say that like when the dishes aren't done but overall that is true :) I get annoyed with him and I want to scream at him but that never happens with Murdoch. I love him so much no matter what he is doing - he is even cute when he is crying. I remember my old life before him - when getting up at 8 AM seemed really early - now that is getting more sleep that I can ever imagine, and being up at 3 AM was because I was getting home from a bar and now it is because Murdoch needs something. My favorite thing is when I am holding him and he burrows into my chest/armpit to block out the light and go to sleep. I wish he would do that forever! Now that he is getting a little older I know that he needs to learn to fall asleep in his own bed and on his own - I just wish I could hold him until he falls asleep forever.I could go on and on and I am sure it has all been said before. I just surprised that I have all of the cliche feelings about Murdoch. I will stop my chatter now. Enjoy the video - we are trying the video via dropshots at Ellen's suggestion, our videos have been a little weird lately so hopefully this one looks a little better than the couple of videos I have posted.

1 comments:

Ellen 1:07 PM  

He looks so great! I love his little belly. Julia has one too.

Julia is right on the verge of crawling--yikes. It's so crazy how fast the time has gone.

I see so much of you and Andy in him. He's great little guy.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP