Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Visit from Aunt Emily!


My sister came out for a visit starting last Sunday. She wanted to spend some quality time with Murdoch so I only took two days off on work while she was here and he didn't go to daycare the whole time. Honestly I thought we were going to have to do an 'emergency' drop-off at daycare at some point during the week but that never happened. Emily did an awesome job - not only with Murdoch, she made us dinner, gave us massages, and she would follow me around with a glass of water making sure that I was drinking enough water because I never do!

Emily had a great time with Murdoch and Murdoch was an angel the whole time - barely crying and letting Emily take some naps. We didn't take a ton of pictures while she was visiting but here they are.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP