Friday, October 17, 2008

Exhaustion

So my exhaustion is partially self-induced so I really shouldn't be complaining but I feel like whining. It has been a long weekend. After traveling and getting no sleep in London I was already behind before the week even started and then I scheduled something pretty much every night this week - including our date night last night which consisted of going to the Madonna concert, which was great BTW. So now I feel like pulling a Costanza and sleeping under my desk. So I am hoping for a quick day and some rest this weekend. It should be a busy one - I need to re-dedicate myself to painting trim, which is hard with Murdoch around, clean, get rid of some things from the basement, and Murdoch's swimming lessons start up on Sunday. So it will be a fun but busy weekend. I have a full DVR so I am thinking that I will try to catch up on favs like Grey's and Project Runway - I am avoiding all entertainment media so I don't know who won PR. Enjoy the weekend! I hope you all get some rest and have a glass of wine and a few moments to yourself.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP