Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Going across the pond

I am heading to London tomorrow to visit Scott and Gary. Andy got me the plane ticket for my birthday! I think I have only seen them twice since they moved back to London so I am pretty psyched! Plus I get to go out and sleep in multiple days in a row and read and relax on the flight! Andy is heading up to Maine with the troops to get a little assistance from his parents so hopefully it all goes well. Apparently Murdoch bumped his head really hard this morning and it was purple right away - hopefully it isn't too bad. The weather looks nice this weekend so hopefully the whole family gets to spend some time outside. Deucey has been a little stir-crazy since the surgery because she hasn't gotten much exercise. Hopefully she gets worn out this weekend and there are no eye injuries from running into branches. I hope you all have a nice weekend. I will take some pictures and post them next weekend and hopefully I can get all of Murdoch's videos onto my laptop - I think I need to re-install the software.

1 comments:

Ellen 4:51 PM  

CANNOT wait to read your posts from your trip. Insanely jealous! Birthday came and went and I was surprisingly sanguine. May have something to do with the lack of gray atop my head!!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP