Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Murdoch had a little Halloween parade at daycare this morning so I went for a little while and got a couple of pictures - I will try to download those tonight. Last night he was 'coloring' and started to eat the green marker so that was everywhere - again - more pictures I need to download. So maybe tonight I will post those plus we have a giggles video from his 14 month birthday that is cute. So lots to post!

We are having a little Halloween party tomorrow so it will be busy until then cleaning, shopping, cooking etc. The weather looks sunny but chilly but way better than rain and raw!

Happy Halloween to everyone! I can't wait to see pictures of all of the cute costumes in the next week or so!

1 comments:

Ellen 12:44 PM  

Happy Halloween, Murdoch!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP