Sunday, March 28, 2010

Closing out March




I have to say that 2010 has been pretty rough so far. I am sure you can tell that from my posts. We have had a lot of fun though so I thought I would finally post some pictures of the kids from this month. This weekend has been a nice one. Coldish but we got some things done around the house and we are having fun at the same time.

Pictures of M&T.

Pictures of T.

Pictures of M.

I think April is going to bring us warmer temperatures, some teeth, maybe real crawling instead of dragging your body across the floor, and hopefully a dog that is a little closer to her original self. I am looking forward to a boring April.

1 comments:

Unknown 5:22 PM  

Gotta love the photos! They've grown so much since Christmas. The feminine is definitely beginning to shine and M's matching Manny belt is great. That's my favorite. Yes, here's to a great April. Spring is coming.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP