Friday, March 19, 2010

On a more positive note...

I realize that I have been a little negative and complaining a lot lately. It just feels like 2010 hasn't been that kind so far. Q1 is almost over and I am hoping Q2 is a better one. It should be lighter and warmer so that is something that is guaranteed even if everything else isn't. Here are some things making me smile:

-M's has changed from want to 'NEED IT!' He not longer wants the toy he NEEDS IT! He needs milk, he needs Manny (tv show) he needs tools, etc.

-M was pointing out bridges to me on the way to school the other day - it sounded like he was saying bitches.

-M tells everyone that he loves them.

-T is starting to hold her bottle - that will be so nice!

-T will smile back at your when you smile at her 99% of the time and she has the cutest dimple on her right side - how can you not smile when you see that.

-T sounds like she is saying Bye bye, ma ma, and other words. I know they aren't real words but I still love hearing it.

-M will hold up two fingers (instead of one) and say hold on I will be right back and run to get something and bring it back.

-M will give T stuffed animals, kisses, and hugs, when she is crying - that is so nice to watch.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown 7:26 PM  

You're entitled to complain some - especially under the circumstances and living in the dark. Thanks for sharing your smiles from the kids' actions!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP