Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My baby is 8 months old!

So I looked back at my blog when I had M and he had a video every month. Poor T - she is lucky to get a picture. By 8 months M was crawling - T has no interest - she just pulls herself around and gets things or she screams and she gets what she wants. However she can stand somewhat by herself if she has something to hold onto. I am so not ready for two mobil kids! I hope she doesn't move for months! If this was M I would have been freaking out because he was 'behind'. This week T started waving hi/bye bye - I don't think she knows exactly what she is doing but everyone else loves it so I am sure she will do it more and more because of the reaction. Still no teeth - poor girl! Her hand is constantly in her mouth. They look like they are so close but still they haven't come through.

I really need to find the video software and load it onto my computer - I have about a year of video backlog. I look back at the blog with all of this stuff about M and what he was doing and T is really getting only a small percentage of that. I know that happens with the second kid and I always thought it was bad but now I am able to enjoy my time with her. I am not quite as obsessed with pictures, videos, and documenting. It would be nice to have all of that but sometimes you just have to shut that computer down and have fun with your kids.

3 comments:

Ellen 11:36 AM  

I haven't printed pictures of the kids since Julia was two months old. At least J has a first year calendar? Does that count?

Mary 2:19 AM  

Matt twenty years from now, "Did you guys even OWN a camera?"

Unknown 6:55 PM  

Right on! That's the way it goes... Enjoy them while they're yours... especially Thayer before she hits her teens and you get the slamming as the same sex parent before she's your friend(?). Ask Hugh how many photos were available for his grammar school project!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP