Friday, June 18, 2010

So sweet but it makes me tear up....

We finally have both of our kids consolidated into one school. Anyone who talks to me on even a somewhat regular basis knows the long story of how it came to be that my kids were in two different centers. They are now together which makes our daily lives much better. I am sure I will be complaining about something else in a month.

While M was at his old school he had a BFF A. These two were almost like twins:

-Curly hair - check
-Little behind with words - check
-Cute as hell - check
-Crazy little guys - check

A is basically a darker version of M. There have been pictures of both of them on the blog from time to time. A moved onto preschool because he was a few months older and then we discovered that M would move to T's school so when he was ready to move to preschool he moved. Shockingly the transition hasn't been bad at all - at least relative to what we were expecting. M has basically always cried when we drop him off even though that is what he has been doing since he was an infant. So the new school, new friends, new teachers, etc. we thought would be horrible for everyone. I am very happy to report that he is doing really well and I couldn't be more proud of my little guy - I hate going to new places where I don't know anyone.

I got an email with A's Mom this week, please take a look at what he said:

'Yesterday I was talking to A about preschool and his friends, and he said he missed M. Then he said "maybe M doesn't want to be my friend anymore." (No lie - I actually wrote it down, because it was the cutest/saddest thing I'd heard come out of his mouth!)'

I was instantly in tears at work when I read this. A playdate was instantly set up. I can't wait to tell M the news that morning when we go to see A. And I can't wait to see the two of them together again. A's Mom has said several times that she thinks they share a brain. :)

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP