Saturday, June 26, 2010

We're Baaaack!!!


We had an awesome vacation. The first one that we have taken as a family of four. It was exactly relaxing but I don't think any vacation with kids is relaxing - unless you hired a full-time nanny. Everyone had a great time, didn't get a sunburn, and I am hoping they sleep in tomorrow morning because they were up really early every morning!

We went to the beach, went to a lighthouse, walked down a bunch of stairs to get to the beach from the bluffs, ate a lot, built sand castles, watched boats, drank a lot, saw a camel, tortoise, emus, ducks, turtles, deer, and a lot of other wildlife - M loved it!

My favorite quote of the week - while M and I were walking out on a pier made of large rocks he kept saying to me, 'Be careful with me Mom', he didn't want to fall in between the rocks, I thought it was so cute!

T was starting to let go of things to stand on her own and she now has several 'gears' when crawling. She still hates the grass but she tolerated the sand.

Here are way too many pictures.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP