Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Andy and Mur


So there are a few pictures that just melt my heart and this is one of them. I know Andy gets a little frustrated with Murdoch from time to time - Andy is a fixer, he likes to fix problems. Unfortunately you cannot fix all of Murdoch's problems, sometimes crying is just crying and you have to get through it.

I took this picture I believe either before or after a bath and you can tell from the picture just how much Andy loves Murdoch - it just melts my heart. And it is true, men become so much more attractive with a cute baby in their arms that they clearly love and adore.

1 comments:

Ellen 5:10 PM  

Now I have a new favorite picture!

This one is priceless. I mean it almost made me tear up. I'm such a sap.

I finally have a minute at a computer. For the last couple of days I have been writing my posts long hand and then sending Craig out to Starbucks to upload them. Thankfully I found a computer with a connection across the street from Lynne and Dan's! I have no idea how I'm going to do this in MI!

Hope you guys had a good turkey day. I can't get enough of pics of your boy!

E

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP