Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Halloween


Murdoch is asleep in his swing (thank you Aimee for loaning that to us!) so I thought I would take a few minutes to try and catch up on all of my blog postings. I thought I would start with Halloween first off because it has already been over a week since Halloween and because I think Murdoch is very cute in his costume.

There was a Halloween parade at Murdoch's daycare that I attended. It was about 10 minutes of walking around the neighborhood after about 30 minutes of getting all of the kids coordinated. I guess that is pretty good considering there were probably over 50 kids to get together. The weather was very nice and Murdoch didn't cry once while he was in the stroller so I was a very happy and proud mother. I have to say that this was the first time that I kind of felt like a Mom. I got there to dress him up, put him in the stroller, I was there with my camera and video camera following him around documenting the whole thing, and then I stayed to sing some songs after the parade. I still felt out of place with the other parents - it seemed like they were more seasoned veterans compared to me but I am sure that will come with time as Murdoch gets older.

On the Saturday after Halloween we had our 6th annual Halloween party which I think will be our last one. It was a fun time but I think from now on we are going to stick with something like a BBQ in the middle of the day that is easier to do with kids. I didn't take that many pictures at the party so I am missing one of the whole family dressed up and one of Deucey in her matching lobster outfit but other people have pictures so when they send them I will add them to the link.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will try to do a few more posts this weekend on my breaks.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP