Friday, November 16, 2007

Thank you Florence!


Our friends and family have been extremely generous with gifts for Murdoch. I know a lot of people don't necessarily get to see Murdoch either use or wear the gifts so I thought I would start to post pictures of him with his new toys or in the adorable outfits. If I miss you please let me know - I am a little scatter-brained these days. :)

This first one is a cute blue homemade sweater from Florence. I had lunch with Florence right before I went back to work and she brought along Murdoch's Christmas gift - I had mentioned how quickly he has been growing so Florence gave it to him a little early to make sure that it wouldn't be too small. It is a gorgeous color blue and looks great on Murdoch. He wore it out the other day when we ran some errand - he was nice and cozy in his car seat with the sweater on.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP