Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The boys hanging out

I have a huge backlog of videos so now with the use of dropshots, thanks Ellen, I can upload the videos and then do the post later even if I am not sitting at my laptop at home. After sitting at a computer all day sometimes the last thing I want to do is fire up the computer at home so the blog suffers.

I think we took this on Christmas or right around Christmas. Andy loves to make Murdoch laugh and smile and Murdoch is a very willing participant. I love how much he smiles and giggles right now. I can't imagine him yelling NO! and MINE! though I know it is coming. I need to get as much of this as I can on video so when he is yelling NO! at me I can go back and look at these videos and smile and then deal with the tantrum.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP