Monday, January 07, 2008

Guitar Hero

I thought I could use a little lighter post after the last one. This is a clip of Andy playing Guitar Hero when my sister was visiting - just a little glimpse into our lives and what we do in the evenings since the arrival of Murdoch. I have to say that I wouldn't have thought that a video game where you play a fake guitar would provide this many hours of entertainment but it does! I guess I never wanted to be in a rock band so this game doesn't really appeal to me. Whether you want to be in a rock band or not I still think you will find this clip funny - I did!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP