Wednesday, February 13, 2008

5 Months Take II


This is another 5 month video about 5 minutes after the first one. I think this one is a little longer but he rolls all the way over so I wanted to post it. There is a lot of movement in this one - Deucey really wanted to be involved especially when both of us were on the floor.

Murdoch is loving his tummy time. He pushes up on his hands/arms and gives you this big smile - especially in the morning. It makes it a little easier on the weekend to go in and get him when you don't want to get out of bed when he gives you a big smile and is so excited to see you. We have a 3-day weekend coming up and I am really looking forward to that. One for the extra time off so hopefully we can get a little more rest and also because I will get to see him for three days. I feel like I barely see him now that he is going to bed so early. I see him in the early AM to feed and change him and then I only see him for about 1.5 hours before he goes to bed. He is such a joy to be with so I want to have as much time as I can, I know it won't last forever, pretty soon he will be asking me to drop him off around the corner because I am embarrassing him.

1 comments:

Unknown 12:47 PM  

Yes, she does want to get involved! She certainly seems to be gentle, though, just making it tougher for Murdoch to get his movements going.
HE just gets cuter every day. Thanks for sharing...

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP