Monday, February 11, 2008

5 Months!


I am catching up on some posts! Here is Murdoch's 5 month video. It took me about 6 takes to get this one. It is a little long but he is rolling over so please be patient. I have another video I will post shortly of basically the same thing. This guy is getting big! This month we started sweet potatoes and he loves them! If only his love for veggies would last forever. I am thinking that it won't so I will just enjoy this time when he gets upset if I can get the next spoonful in fast enough! Two little cubes of sweet potatoes a day and hopefully that will keep the doctor away! Enjoy the video. More to come!

1 comments:

Unknown 8:31 AM  

Fantastic! He is getting big. What a change from the last one.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP