Thursday, February 14, 2008

My favorite new toy


So as you can tell from the last couple of posts I have gotten all of the videos downloads to my laptop and then on dropshots so I can post from work. Aimee and Kevin let us borrow Brady's exersaucer and Murdoch loves it. It allows him to stand without help and he can spin around and play with the different toys. We still need to get batteries so he can have all of the bells and whistles but it has already been a month and still not batteries for the poor kid. He seems pretty happy without the extras though.

On a sidenote Andy and I went out for the first time by ourselves last night! Wayne and Courtney gave us tickets to the Celtics game and offered to babysit Mur! It was great. We went to a bar for dinner and a couple drinks. I had the most alcohol in one sitting - two whole beers! And I was probably kind of drunk - not too much drinking for me in the past 1.5 years or so. When we went into the bar I realized that I couldn't even remember the last time I had entered a bar. It was cold and rainy/snowy. I forgot that warm and humid feeling when you enter a bar in the winter - I really miss that. I told Andy that I would like to go to a bar around 2 PM on a Saturday every once in awhile just to experience that again - I don't want it to only happen every 6 months or so. So we had dinner, we were able to sit there and talk and enjoy the beer without thinking about will he wake up, what time is it, how much longer until we need to feed him, etc. It was bizzare to have no restraints time wise. The game was fun - I was fading in the 4th quarter so we left a little early - it is very hard for me to stay awake past 9:30/10 especially when I have to work the next day. But it was still fun. It wasn't like old times because I don't know that it will ever be like that but it was still nice. Enjoy the video and Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Unknown 1:10 PM  

More of those days to come in Florida! He does like to move!!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP