Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Baby/Murdoch Massage

This post is more for me but I thought I would share it with you as well. I realized that I need to document the cute things that Murdoch does while he is doing them because I will soon forget them as time marches on. Murdoch has started doing his own form of massage - or at least that is what we call it. He puts his knuckles down on something and then 'kneads' the area in a circular motion with his wrist. Of course he doesn't pick the most comfortable places like my sternum or Andy's throat but it is cute so we just move his hand to another area. He also tends to do this to objects other than the two of us like to the couch for example. Seems silly but it is just one of those small things that I think is really cute and I don't want to forget.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP