Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mur Memory Memo - Kisses in Bed

This is another post for me so I don't forget this. Sunday morning Murdoch woke up a little earlier than normal so I brought him into bed with me because I didn't feel like getting up. I was laying in bed and he was sitting with his back to me playing with some toys. After playing for a little while he started turning around as if he was looking for me and when he turned to the right I gave him a kiss and he smiled. Then he turned to the left and I gave him another kiss on the cheek. Then he turned back to the right for another kiss and a smile and we did this for about 30 seconds. It was the cutest thing - after that I felt like I could get out of bed and start the day.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP